Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First Glob?

This is not my first glob. I'm not sure who's gonna be allowed to see this; I guess I'll worry about it later.
First, I'd like to clarify that I am well aware that it says "glob" versus "blog." I figure, this is a small glob of my life, kind of like a "speck," "drop," "blot," etc. In other words, a little bit of me... drifting, swimming and... well actually it's just standing still in cyber space, waiting to be ignored by people who have better things to do with their time.
"Hush, little glob. Your wish will be granted soon."
Oh, and I'm really weird. I have a lot of opinions and I am quite willing to stand up for what I believe in. I don't always articulate it, but I try to. If I'm not saying anything, chances are I'm contemplating murder. No... I hold my tongue a lot. But nobody's gonna persuade me into thinking the way they want me to think. I'm pro-free will. I'm trying to say what's on my mind more, but change takes time.

This is going to be it for now. Nobody will actually read this. I guess the idea that this might be floating in cyberspace somewhere, like a leaf on a still lake, you never really know who could come across it. Creepy thought, perhaps so... I'm stopping here. :)

ASL?
17/F/BC, Canada.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I read it! Stop saying nobody is going to read it! What am I, a splat of nonexistence in Globuland? :O
lol.

drifterdude26 said...

sup ori, like the pic? lol