Thursday, January 8, 2009

Screwing the lunch lady?

Interesting:

"glob (noun) A soft thick lump or mass.
Synonyms: ball, chunk, clod, clump, lump
Usage: The lunch lady slapped a greenish hamburger patty and a glob of grey mashed potatoes onto his plate."


Sorry to disappoint you all, but my glob... is actually "GREY mashed potatoes" - Served best on a "greenish hamburger patty." Ouch... >.<

But don't get me wrong, there is still method to my madness, contrary to extremely popular belief. I can explain it. Really, I can. I'm not changing it because of what the Word of the Day says on my iGoogle homepage. If you like, I could explain... I could tell the story of how the term "glob" came to be.
Maybe.

Totally random... and kind of funny... I'll post something a little more interesting later.
But before I go, GUESS WHAT!!!???
It stopped raining! And there's sun. And I'm going to go outside, methinks.
Soon.


Love,
Ori.

No comments: