Monday, June 15, 2009

Innapropriate Bugs.



Dear Globlets,

I hate getting hungry at night. It's so stupid. You don't really want to eat anything because it's late and it's ungood to eat at night. But at the same time, you don't want to ignore your tummy. I need to bake something. I should bake 5 loaves of banana bread and then just freeze it so we can have a whole week's supply of banana bread!

Work was way better today. We had more customers than on Saturday, thank Cat! I felt quite full afterwards, though. I may have eaten too many. But the tips were good! $10+ split between two of us.
I had to pee really bad at one point though. With slow days, I have more time to drink and be healthy and crap like that. I stay hydrated, but have to pee more often. Br went out for a bit and I was left there on my own and I couldn't just leave the place. People are silly about
having to wait. :P I suffered for quite a while. It might have only been two minutes, but you can't tell when you're in that kind of situation. The sound of a clock's hands ticking, hearing and seeing each second go by, makes you want to pee more. It's because you can see the hand vibrate from the motion of the second thingy and it reminds you of ripples of water and you think of water and flowing water and then you... need to go... yeah. You do.

As most of you know, I don't like bugs. I tolerate bees and flies; I stay up til Cat knows when with a flip flop in one hand and mosquito bites on the other, waiting and hunting mosquitoes until I have a post-battle war zone smeared and smushed all over my walls (just ask our old place in Vancouver); daddy long legs freak the crap out of me and I don't like killing them because I always think my shoe won't cover the whole bug and I'll miss and it'll be alive still and angry and want to crawl on me and be mean; moths are Lucy-food and she's good at getting them, provided she isn't oblivious to them, but I hate them because they're stupid and come close to me and might touch me and... I don't like it when bugs touch me; the touching thing goes on to spiders which I know are not bugs, but they're creepycrawlyMOFOS that are creepycrawly and might creepycrawl on me because they're speedy and creepycrawly and yucky and they GROW if they're little!!! And they have too many legs and are sneaky and creepy and crawly and yuckyyuckyyucky things and the only thing worse than seeing a spider... is seeing a spider... and then NOT seeing the spider. >.< style="font-style: italic;">OMGOMGOMG NO, don't do it, don't do it! Just leave me alone! Hurry up, me! What if it... goes... iNO! Quickly, now! 'Cause you're vulnerable. Things are exposed. And you have no control because you're sitting down and things could happen behind you.

TMI? TMD? Maybe, but you love me.

3 comments:

Mommet said...

Oh, I do love you, even when you have a < tag > fail ;) Thank Cat that doesn't happen very often.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for finally posting again - I was going through withdrawals. Welcome back.

Displaynamehere said...

I'm still going to put a spider down your shirt one day...

Ori. said...

And you will be deaf and sad from my screaming and crying... :)