Friday, June 26, 2009

Pretty Dead Thing takes over.

Dear Globlets,

Jacko the Wacko is dead and there's no way you wouldn't know about it. Like I said on my Facebook, the "angels" must be dancing to P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing), but instead, are singing "Pretty Dead Thing."
Yes, he was relatively young but he had a good run in his early days. Recently, he hasn't produced anything good and the only publicity that was seen of him in his last years were negative. Need I remind you that he dangled his baby (though I don't think it's really his because he's not actually human) over a balcony, that he paid a small fortune to the court for bail in the child molestation/Arvizo case, and that he had secret passageways throughout his Neverland Ranch leading to private rooms...?

Heath Ledger was 28 when he died. He had talent and a lot more left to give to the world. That was, in my eyes, a much more tragic and needless death than MJ's.

Also:

"Nothing Else Happened Today

Five women burned as witches, in a western Kenya village
The authorities say nothing; it’s a common thing to do.
The reporter was a witness to the burning and the horror,
But with Michael Jackson dying, move the story to page two.

In two days, we’ve seen eight bombings, maybe nine or more are dead,
As Americans are pulling out, and fighting will renew.
And Wednesday’s count keeps climbing, from the bombing in the market,
But with Michael Jackson dying, move the story to page two.

In Connecticut, a teenaged boy who happens to be gay
Has the demon gayness exorcised, and driven from his head;
Outlandish and barbaric, yet they’re proud of what they did
But you’ll have to search to find it, now that Michael Jackson’s dead. "

From The Digital Cuttlefish

I saw some of the exorcism... poor kid.

3 comments:

Mommet said...

Have I said lately how proud I am of you? No? Well, I'm saying it again. I love you.

Tentacleslol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tentacleslol said...

A friend of my mother’s said, when we were talking about MJ dying, and after my mother had said that he was a pedophile and all of that jazz, "well he made good music".

Like making good music excuses him of having raped young boys. All I can say about his death is, “nothing of value was lost”. He hasn’t made any good music in a decade, he was a broke old pedophile, and he was going to die eventually. No one can live forever.

Things are constantly filtered in society and in the news, you don't hear about how they murder female children or how they have abortions to get rid of female babies in China to be able to have a male child, you don’t hear about genocide in Africa, all of that depressing shit, all of that stuff that happens out of the country. All you hear about is how Pickton is appealing his sentences, or how MJ was a good person, or how we’re all going to die from Swine Flu.

News has, more or less, become the vessel of fear and unimportant shit. It use to be semi-good, but now it’s a sea of piss.

I think it’s sad that people in Kenya are lynching witches; that people are getting blown up by bombs in Iraq and that fucking retarded Christians are exorcising children, but I don’t really give a shit. Honestly, they can do whatever the fuck they want to do, as long as it doesn’t affect me. I’ll just sit here and say, hey, good thing we don’t live in Kenya or Iraq or good thing we’re not retarded Christians. We can’t do anything about what they do, so why care? The moment you start to care is the moment it starts to affect you and the things you do, and they win.

Anyways, that’s what I think. I love you.