Monday, September 14, 2009

She says dangnabbit.

Dear Globlets,

Dangnabbit, is this weather ever screwed up. I left today at 11:30 to go have lunch with my mom wearing jeans, runners, t-shirt and hoodie. I almost brought my scarf because it looked cold and I haven't been the healthiest lately. On the way down, I thought to myself how glad I was to have the hoodie because it was cold. Literally halfway there I get hot and need to take off my hoodie. It wasn't like "Ohhh myyy goddd it's sooo hottt!" It was like, "Ooh, heat."
During lunch the sun came out. So, of course, it's really warm when I get to walk back up the hill in my runners and jeans - two things I would not have worn if it was as warm as it was earlier.
What? You know what I'm saying.
I would have worn capris and maybe flip-flops. Rawr. And soon we'll get even weirder weather, no doubt. It'll get cold and we'll have hale then rain then snow blizzard then sunshine all within two hours. I wouldn't be surprised if the sky turned purple and raindrops turned to gumdrops that made puddles of mojitos at this point.
I'm really just saying that it's hard to figure out what to wear when you go out in this town.

I was going to write more but I stopped and now I don't feel like it so there. Lucky you, a short post. :P

I need to write more. I have a bubbling sensation in me like lava... with bubbles... so I need to erupt some Orishit. And no, it's not gas.

No comments: