Monday, October 5, 2009

Sharpies Fixed Diagram AAAAAAAHHHHY4Kstickman

Dear Globlets,

No, not a real post. A fake one. An IMAGINARY ONE. OoooOOoooOOOO!OO!oO!O!OOOOooOO!!!! Yeah.

Tonight I've had a particularly acute attack of dyslexia and I thought I'd share one of them with you:

I walked into my mom's room to tell her and my brother that... "I bought..." their Christmas and birthday presents today but I remembered the wonderful Captain Chaos songs Sharpies Fix All and it goes like this:

I got a brand new pack of sharpies.
I'm gonna use them to redraw everything.
I'm gonna make this into a world that I like living in.
I'm gonna build us a castle, I'm gonna make you the queen.
Just let me know what you want and it's done.
I'm gonna draw myself a little more handsome.
But I'm gonna leave you just the way you are.
Let me look at you, your eyes [something about] stars.
I'm gonna draw you a little puppy.
That never gets old and always like to play....
etc.

Anyway... I'm reremembering how much I adore Captain Chaos. I really like the band's genuineness.

Anyway anyway... I was singing it for the hundredth time after watching House and instead of saying "I got a brand new pack of sharpies" I said, "I got a brand new shap of carpets."
Now, I can make this make sense. Really, I can.
SHAP of CARPETS = PACK OF SHARPIES. It's a little off. If it was "Carpies" it'd fit better. But look... it's just...
Oh, fuck it... I drew a diagram:

3 comments:

Marcelo said...

Lol.

Mommet said...

I think you need to get out more ;)

Nah, you're just fine the way you are, even if you are totally crazy.

Tentacleslol said...

That diagram made my day.

I love you and your insanity :)