Friday, March 12, 2010

I Have a Dream.

Dear Globlets,

I have a dream.

I have a dream that one day, when I am rid of FVDES once and for all, I will send the paperwork from the courses I've been enrolled in over the years to a factory. I'm not talking about just any factory, oh no. I'm talking about the kind you see in movies like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Wallace and Gromit, and Chicken Run.
I dream of machines connected to long metallic conveyor belts inside these factories. The conveyor belt of each machine will lead whatever object is on it through a series of steps. These steps often include crushing, grinding, slicing, burning, tearing, sawing, skin-stripping, laser-frying, and reality show-watching. In other words, things that are sure to destroy anything within seconds.
I have a dream that one day all my coursework will go through every single one of these body-destroying steps so that it there will be nothing left but some burnt confetti. I can almost see the pieces of paper, trembling on the conveyor belt, hoping for just enough wind so it can be lifted and set free. Alas, even if it did lift off, it is likely that this factory I speak of is a recycling plant. In that case, anyone NOT wanting to go to hell would pick up the paper and put it right back on the belt, where it could then reunite with its equally doomed siblings and cousins.

It's true. God knows when you don't recycle even though it doesn't say so in the bible, just like how St. Nick knows when you've been naughty. Come to think of it, why didn't he mention it?! Hmm... Maybe he doesn't love us. Maybe he's against recycling! Maybe he thought the only paper worth existing is inside the bible! Nah...
LOL!

Yes, it is quite bad form to write "LOL" in a globulation, but I was afraid of sounding like I was serious.

No comments: