Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boys.

Dear Globlets,

Boys. Maybe I should declare myself a lesbian to avoid them...

Why can't I just be friends with guys? And stay friends. All my men have first been my friends. Then we break up and I'm down a good friend. Also, do I have a giant neon OPEN sign on my forehead? Do I ooze desperation and loneliness from my eyeballs and my lips? My singleness is still fresh and I'm still enjoying it. So, boys... beat it.

Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

But, you know, stay in touch and we'll chill sometime. That's all I want. Why is that so hard?

Contrary to popular belief, just because you want me doesn't mean you can get/have me.

Screw it, guys. I'm a lesbian! There! Tada! Dananananana can't touch this! -_-

The pursuit, the conquest, it's all gotten old. First it's like this and then it's like that and then it's over. So, come on. Impress me. But I'm going to be a lesbian for a while first, okay?

*tired sigh*

No comments: