Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday Wishes.

Dear Globlets,

As some of you may know, my birthday is coming up and I don't care how silly it is to already be talking about it but it is my 19th and I will be having a decent sized party and I am excited, so there.

Because I am such a difficult girl to figure out, a really complicated female specimen of the human race, there is no way any one will ever be able to determine what to get me. I don't like music, films, literature or art, I don't like sparkly-shiny things, I don't like pretty things, I don't like smelly things, I don't like soft things, I don't like cute things, I don't like thoughtful things, I don't like little things, I don't like fun/funny things, I don't like witty card things, and I most certainly do NOT like books of empty pages for writing in, so it would, indeed, be very difficult to decide what gift to get for someone like me. It is for this reason that I have decided to post a globulation with my official wish list...


...Ori's Official Wish List:

- Manservant
- White pants for manservant
- 2006 Red/Blue (but probably red) Mini Cooper S Convertible with black and white stripes, red and black interior.



I think that's pretty reasonable, don't you?


*Wishlist subject to change.

No comments: