Monday, August 2, 2010

I like this 27 + :

Dear Globlets,

I like these:

"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty.'"
Theodore Roosevelt


"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it."
Mae West



I thought this was, well, brilliant:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=159216125164

I hope the link works. It's something everyone should see, I think.


New Glob design. Like? I was tired of the dark. Then my mom said I should change it. And I said okay and I changed it. It had been bothering me for a while but I think it's good now. I also added a Twitter gadget to the page. I said I'd never become a Twit but too often do I think in Status Updates, so I figured having another place to put them would accommodate the habit.

Fear not, Globlets, I'll post something substantial soon enough.

No comments: