Sunday, August 29, 2010

I like this 36 + Served best with hard liquor.

Dear Globlets,

I like this:
"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."
- Dorothy Nevill


I was going to write something a little more substantial but now I've forgotten what it was. Oops! Yay for my good memory. Soon soon soon soon soon! I promise. I have ideas. I'm just pre-writing them in my mind. My mind is like a crock pot (NOT CRACK POT! Okay, maybe crack pot too...): You let the ideas and words sit for hours and hours and all the ideas soak up the other ideas' flavours and that creates new flavours and after 6 hours of cooking on Low, you have a delicious globulation ready to be spooned out onto the Internet. Served best with hard liquor. Just like the author.

No comments: