Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Funnies for Profs?

Dear Globlets,

Here is a portion of an e-mail I just sent my ENG150 prof:

The research topic I was thinking of using did not quite fit into any of the general topics from the handout; that is, unless there is racism among the UVic rabbits or we can use them as alternative fuel sources, which is probably unlikely. To be honest, I think they would probably be better in a stew than in a car.


I said "rabbits" instead of "bunnies." Am I allowed to make funnies? He's like... serious but also really funny sometimes. I think as long as he's in a good mood when he reads it, I'll be fine. But maybe even if he's not, I'll have cheered him up? Eh, we'll see. I'll let you know how it goes. I was very serious in the rest of the message.

Oh, and school is good. I have lots to post!

I also have a Kindle. Bitches.

No comments: