Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can I Get a Ramen?


Dear Globlets,

That time of year is getting closer and closer - the race to get the best Christmas present ever and for the best price you can find just in time. Of course, two days after you buy your last-minute gifts, everything will be 50% off. (Which is why I want to celebrate Christmas the week after...) The countdown to Christmas has commenced and soon it'll be time to put up your Christmas tree. But what will you decorate it with? Candy canes and (empty*) presents? Trains and elves? Animals and angels? Perhaps. But will you put spaghetti and meatballs on your tree? Are you cool enough to praise our Lord Pasta? Are you Pastafarian enough to add the word "Pastafarian" to your Blogger dictionary AND put pasta at the top of your lit-up tree during the holiday season? If so, then you're like me.

If you're like me, and I'm like you, then you and I are like the lovely people who contributed to this blog! I feel a trip to Michael's coming along!!!

May your holiday season be filled with presents and pasta!

Ramen.

No comments: