Sunday, November 14, 2010

I like this 48:

Dear Globlets,

They are such sick fucks ... and I love them:


Also,

"The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house."
- Jeff Foxworthy

That would be pretty fun. I'd probably lose a lot of friends that way, though.

"Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are convinced beyond doubt that they are right."
- Laurens Van der Post

See extremely religious people are refer to arguments people get into with them. What the hell is up with this sentence? I blame my cursor displacement problem. >:(

So much wasted time on that... although there is a part of me that still hopes that I presented ways of looking at their beliefs from a logical and reasonable perspective that will make or had made them question their faith even for just moment.

No comments: