Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I like this 49:

Dear Globlets,

I like this:
"You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public."
- Scott Adams

Sometimes I do underestimate it and then I'm surprised by it. I think I'm learning now, though, that some people, a lot of people, are just dumb. I might not have vast seas of knowledge cooped up in my brain, but I'd like to think I'm a critical thinker and a skeptic. I question people's words and consider the consequences of all actions. "If I do A, plus B, C would be... " That stuff isn't hard but it seems like there are far too many people who don't get it, and that's scary.

1 comment:

Tentacleslol said...

It's hard to remember that people are stupid. I think the best sometimes, and forget people are stupid. That's probably the worst thing you can do.