Friday, December 31, 2010

Audiodilemma.

Dear Globlets,

This is not what you think it is. Post about New Year's will come later. Patience, my globlets. Because I know just how much you are craving it and, oh Lucy, I am too!!! Right...


This depicts our current situation quite perfectly. Our stereo speakers have been broken since we lived in our previous apartment - three years-ish ago. Yesterday, I, once again, told my mom that the right one doesn't work. She was surprised and asked why she hadn't heard about this sooner. Except she has; a few months ago I reminded her. And a few months before that, I reminded her then. And so on. But if you ask her, she'll tell you it's a lie and I've never mentioned it. *sigh* Such is life. (I love you, mommy.) (Yes, I call her mommy. Because I'm cool. Like bow ties.)

How did I find out? I played this:


You know how the beginning goes... Danananana BWOOWNGGG! Danananana BWOOWNGGG!
Well, the "BWOOWNGGG" was almost silent and, frankly, "She's a Lady" just ain't the same without it.

And seriously, what an awesome song.

My Lucy, the 70s were a sexy, sexy time:


Now, I must go take a shower. Wouldn't want to be smelly on the last day of 2010!

No comments: