Thursday, December 2, 2010

I like this 52 + Facebook.

Dear Globlets,

If you have Facebook, you can now Like me and receive messages when I post notes and pictures. There's a link on the side of my glob as well as right here. I had no idea that Facebook pages would allow me to post so much. I should have done this sooner. In my Fiction class yesterday we talked about publishing and self-promotion and having a Facebook page for yourself was briefly mentioned, but that's when it hit me! Why didn't I have one yet? So, I got home and I made one. Not everyone uses Blogger or the RSS feed option (why not I cannot say), but most of the world uses Facebook to some degree.

In other news...

I like these:
"If mankind minus one were of one opinion, then mankind is no more justified in silencing the one than the one - if he had the power - would be justified in silencing mankind."
- John Stuart Mill

It's 8:01AM and I only just finished my coffee. After reading this, I do not know what it means. I got about halfway until my brain started to hurt. Maybe I should consider taking drugs and trying again.

"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found."
- Calvin Trillin

I just thought this one was funny. I'm glad my mommy doesn't do that.

1 comment:

Es said...

I'm going to check out your Facebook page right now :O)