Sunday, December 12, 2010

Talina.


Dear Globlets,

I have some very good news to tell you, but before that, I must finish my story for ENG154. But before THAT, I must, as a procrastinator, do something else. Like globulate.

A couple of years ago (or so), I met Talina while I was working at One of a Grind Cafe/Bistro and she came in for either a peanut butter or ginger cookie. After some time, when I was already planning on leaving my job, she came in and I realized that it might be the last time I'd ever see her, which would have been a shame because I thought she was one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen in my life. She still is. Her beauty is so natural, it's incredible. I gathered up the courage to ask her if she would be willing to model for me and, luckily, she was!

Unfortunately, our schedules did not match up for the longest time and every time we tried to get together, it just wouldn't work out. A few months ago, around September, I asked her if she'd still be willing to model for me. She was! Again! So, we went to a nice park and I had a really wonderful time with her. She's a very nice person and, clearly, a fantastic model. We're planning on seeing each other again before the new year. I can hardly wait.

See why?...




See more: http://www.flickr.com/photos/orianajv/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled into your blog, after reading your hilarious tale on whyevolutionistrue, and I had a look at your photos on flickr. Either you know a lot of interesting people with interesting faces, or you really have some talent in bringing out something special in their portraits. And this young lady, Talina, is breathtaking. (sorry for my poor english)

Mario

Ori. said...

Thank you! :)
I can't really say... Talina is exceptionally photogenic, so taking pictures of her is not difficult, in my opinion. I'd like to think that I do bring something out in people when I take their picture, though.

Your English is pretty good!

Anonymous said...

Besides the technical abilities, which of course are quite important, you may be good at making people feel at their ease, or you may just know the "magic moment" for pressing the button.
Anyway, keep it up, and good luck! :)

Mario