Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I believe...

Dear Globlets,

For my Creative Nonfiction class, we were given ten minutes to write a list of things we believe in. This is my list:


I believe a woman should have the right to end a pregnancy if she feels she needs to.

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky

I believe saying "Fuck" during the Oscars is awesome.

I believe parents should explain words like "nigger" and "fuck" to their kids instead of sheltering their children, hiding them from the truth.

I believe tights should not be worn as pants.

I believe my cat is my superior and all humans must worship and obey her.

I believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

I believe I forgot my earrings on my desk this morning.

I believe bacon is the meaning of life.

I believe my Challah didn't rise/triple in size yesterday because the yeast came into contact with too much salt.


Obviously, I took it quite seriously.

3 comments:

Mommet said...

I love it when the first thing I read in the morning at work is something you came up with in the middle of the night. Thank you :D

Ori. said...

Except I came up with it just now. >.< :P

Ori. said...

Oh wait, I lied. I thought this comment was on a different post. This was for creative nonfiction. :P - An exercise done in class.